Charter Township of Mundy  
Boards/Commissions Elected Officials Ordinances Police Fire Departments Committees About
Charter Township of Mundy Offices
Charter Township of Mundy Offices
We sincerely hope that this page answers your questions that you have about living and working in Mundy Township. If there are questions here that are not answered please, do not hesitate to give us a call at 810-655-4631.


Frequently Asked Questions

What are your hours?
We're open 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Thursday, and Closed on Fridays.
Can I pay my taxes and sewer and water bills with a credit card?
Currently, we do not offer that service, but we are studying the issue. You can help us out by completing our Payment Survey. The results of this survey will help guide us in making decisions to better serve you in the future.
Can you give me directions to the Township Hall?

On Mundy Drive, off of Jennings Road or off of Grand Blanc Road. For a map, click here.

(Link provided will take you out of The Charter Township of Mundy website.)

I have a question about my sewer and water bill, who do I call?
Please review the Sewer and Water Department portion of the website or call 810-655-4631, ext 222.
Is there a phone directory on this website?
Yes, as a matter of fact, this link will take you to the departments in the Township Offices.  Some listed are direct lines and some are extensions.
How can I find out about your meeting schedules?
We have provided a calendar just for this purpose. You can view it by the day, month or week and print it out.
What are the hours for the Police Department and how do I contact them?
Their office hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and the phone number is 810-655-4646. Please visit their portion of our website to answer more questions and find out more about the Officers that serve you in the Mundy Township Police Department.
There has been a stray animal wandering around my neighborhood, who do I call to pick it up?

Genesee County Animal Control Department is the recommended facility to call for a "pick up", but, if you feel that your safety is compromised, do not go near the animal, please call 9-1-1.

(Link provided will take you out of The Charter Township of Mundy website.)

I have an outdoor fireplace, do I need a burn permit?
Yes, even though it appears to be in a contained environment, accidents do and can happen. Therefore, it is mandatory that we ask you to fill out a burn permit online. Please visit the Fire Department's portion of this website for more information. There is no fee for applying for this permit.
Who picks up the trash and recycling in Mundy Township?
Richfield Management is our designated refuse company for Mundy Township. Please follow this link for information regarding pickup schedules and what is allowed.
Who is responsible for the plowing and salting of the roads in Winter?

The Genesee County Road Commission plows Mundy Township's public roads in the Winter.

(Link provided will take you out of The Charter Township of Mundy website.)

3478 Mundy Ave | Swartz Creek, MI 48473 | 810.655.4631 | Disclaimer | 2011 The Charter Township of Mundy